Cannes 2022 - Key Dates & Deadlines
After the cancellation in 2020 and delay in 2021, the 2022 Cannes Film Festival will return to it's regular May slot. This year, the festival will run 17 - 28 May.
Ahead of the festival there are a raft of deadlines for film submissions and accreditation. For the 2019 festival, the deadlines are:
• Festival de Cannes, Features - 11 March
• Festival de Cannes, Shorts - 2 March
• Cinéfondation - 15 February
• Short Film Corner - end of April
• Directors Fortnight, Features - end of March
• Directors Fortnight, Shorts - mid March
• International Critics' Week, All Films - mid March
• ACID Cannes - mid March
• Festival - beginning of April
• Market - 18 March Earlybird / 3 May Regular
• Press - end of March
• Cinephiles - end of March
• Three Days in Cannes - end of March
• Short Film Corner - mid March
Festival and Market accreditation opened 14 February.
Note that as with previous years, the Festival de Cannes will levy a 20€ (+VAT) 'environmental' fee for all accreditations. This is in addition to any fees which are already payable for the chosen accreditation type.
Find Out More >